Digital Commons – Invitation to Participate
The ‘One by One’ researchers and partners will be researching-out-loud – meaning, they will be sharing research insights and resources, as well as conducting public workshops and book club discussions via their online community space, the ‘Digital Commons.’ You are invited to join this community (free to register): https://bit.ly/DCinvitation
As a member of this Digital Commons Community, we want you to get immediate value. That’s why we’re aiming to offer five simple things:
- Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else regarding museum skills development and inclusive digital technologies and practices.
- Meet people who share your interests, who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics impacting the confidence and courage of museum practitioners.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions about digital skills development.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission to build digitally confident museums, ‘one by one.’.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every week.